Monday, August 10, 2009

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Moko, Al, Dr Yobbo and Lou please ignore the following.

Right! That’s it. You lazy bunch of nanas.
What’s the matter? Forget how to type more than a few consecutive words? Lost the mental capacity to string together a couple of sentences? Have your collective brains turned to custard?

Ever since the evil master, Twitter embraced one and all, it seems that a lot of people have decided actually putting the grey matter to work is just too much work. The instant thrill of someone actually talking straight back at you got your brains in such a tizz that to tear yourself away and write something, anything is beyond the lot of you!

Now I know you lot a quite a clever and interesting bunch of folk. I also know that life can be a bit on the hectic side. But seriously, just how hectic can it be? Did I not notice some alien invasion? A zombie type end of the world thing? I have lost count of the number of times someone has said “Oh people will start blogging again. Sooner or later.” Right, that’s if they remember where their shortcuts are located and hit those instead of firing up the Tweetdeck before their first coffee of the day has been touched and do nothing else.

Hey I like twitter just as much as the next slightly deranged fellow twitterer, but if I can still string a couple of sentences together then surely you lot can make the effort too.

Come on, you can do it, you know you can, unless of course I should just go straight to the next blog which will feature my encounters with custard brained zombie victims of twitter. Hmm?

8 comments:

Moko said...

braaaaaiiiinz

Dr Yobbo said...

Well you've scared U out of the woodwork anyway.

Am I supposed to stop ignoring now?

Natalia the Russian Spy said...

Twitter killed my readers...I hear you. Thank GOD the good DOCTOR posts regularly or I might have a coronary.

Jennicki said...

I'm guilty! I have like six shorts in the works right now, just need to finish them!

Domestic Daze said...

Moko, see this is what getting fit will do to your head.

Dr Yobbo, please stop ignoring now, it's nice to know at least a couple of people are reading.

Nat I can't agree more, it's like a ghost town around here sometimes.

Jen, well, get to it woman! You are a brilliant writer, don't deprive the world any longer.

Ausgaz said...

DD

I read but rarely write. Sorry about that.

Gaz

Dr Yobbo said...

I'm not posting much this week because of real life getting in the way. Not on Twunter much either. Hopefully creativity will return along with brain function.

Anonymous said...

I just havent been around.

ANd apart from the princess needing her royal arse kicked into the next kingdom, there is very little else that warrents typing about.