You know how it is, you wake up with a song in your head. Then sometimes you start to change a few words to match what you are really thinking about.
Think about the song ‘Video Killed the Radio Star’ then you might get where I was going with this.
Rewritten by machine and new technology,
But I remember how the blogging used to be.
Oh-a oh
I met your children
Oh-a oh
What did you tell them?
Twitter killed the Blog writer
Twitter killed the Blog writer
Twitter came and broke your heart,
Oh-a oh
And now we meet in the page or on the deck
We see the old blogs and it seems so long ago
And you remember the Blogs that we wrote
Oh-a oh.
JS was the first one
Oh-a oh
We used to have fun
Twitter killed the Blog writer
Twitter killed the Blog writer
In my mind and on my screen
Less and little blogging to be seen.
Oh-a-aho oh,
Oh-a-aho oh
You are a blog writer.
You are a blog writer.
Twitter killed the Blog writer
Twitter killed the Blog writer
With apologies to whoever it was who wrote “Video Killed the Radio Star”. But you get my drift anyway, hopefully.
4 comments:
Yeah, it did. lol
Howdy DD.
Blogging is here for good. Some people even have two blogs.
I might slip over to L'il Ponderer's Blog. It is more interesting. :~)
Thank you dear i now have the buggles whistling thorugh my conciousnessthingy!!
I had ZZ Top as an earworm because of YD's comment on Naut's blog (just catching up on everyone's movements after a week without interwebs) but now this!!! At least I've got the Presidents of the USA's version as an earworm. Much better version IMHO.
Post a Comment