Most mornings you wake up and wonder what day it is. Some mornings you wake up thinking you will never eat a marmalade sandwich at night again.
Call it a very bored little brain, an over active imagination, or just maybe a sign I flipped my tiny little lid a long time ago. I dream. Not just slightly confusing stuff. Seriously out there, where the hell did I get that from, dreams. Last nights efforts was another example to add to the what the hell does my brain get up to department when I go beddy byes.
This morning I woke up thinking very seriously that it was entirely possible for Al Qaeda terrorist penguins, explosive penguins at that, swim the oceans of the world, in pairs, seeking out and destroying all sea going ships. How do I know? Because they were being interviewed on TV, the penguins that is, and saying that was what they were doing.
I do have to admit that even for me, this is a good one. Others have involved melting people, horses having foals in the kitchen, drunk multicoloured swans, bright green fire engines, you get the drift. I have a friend who likes to try and explain what dreams mean. All she says with me is “Dam woman! No sugar for you, ever again!”
Is it any wonder I refuse to watch horror movies at night? Or just plain old strange stuff? There have even been ads that I refuse to look at because let’s face it, I DO NOT need any encouragement when it comes to this stuff.
*My apologies to the poor bugger who had this flagged on their computer in Canberra. Yes I know I said the ‘A. Q.’ word, but at least the ‘Be Vigilant!’ campaign is working!
No comments:
Post a Comment