Strangely enough there are times when I hate being proven right.
Basically because I have predicted the bloody mindedness and or stupidity of others.
The past twenty four hours have proven a fun time. With various phone calls some of them to reasonably important people. These same people now of the opinion I am some sort of psychic guru. Why? Because every little mind blowing stupid stunt pulled by some people, I have predicted.
Truth is, I basically thought the same way some other eegits think, by way of ignoring 90% of my own limited brain function, and there I had it. Exactly what they were doing, thinking and up to.
I have to admit, the silence at the end of the phone call was classic, when I was merrily explaining to them all the information they couldn’t hand over due to privacy laws. Let me just say for the record there is no limit to how far some people will go, rorting one government department in order to rort another department, with a side dish of leeching someone else for more money in the process.
Unfortunately due to this uncanny ability I have at predicting the next move repeatedly, it seems I may have opened a few eyes. Having an almost perfect (down to within a week) prediction average, it seems finally someone is taking notice of what is being said by the other side. What remains to be seen is what comes next.
There is one hell of a feral cat amongst the birdies right now, and for a change it isn’t me. Someone has shown their true colours, someone else is probably lying, no, at least two more people are lying, everyone in this happy little pile of parasites think they are above the law, and finally sooner or later they will be found out. Because they are being watched, BIG TIME.
Seriously after being caught out in a big way once, you’d think they’d learn.
(This is why I find soap operas boring. What they do in a year we do in about half a day around here.)
3 comments:
You can be very cryptic sometimes.
But yes, 1+1+1+1 usually does equal a predictable number.
The names have been deleted to protect the stupid and obnoxious. lol
As you said, what remains to be seen, is what happens with sid information.
A nice big book of justice thrown at their arses as they are thrown into jail would be nice.
But prolly just a wrist smack is all they end up with..
the law is such an ass!!
Post a Comment