I have come to the conclusion that life right now it destined to resemble an upturned crippled crab marooned in the middle of a large bean bag.
Which is just dandy with me. I had a moment to consider the previous few weeks and decided that once again watching soap operas have nothing on reality sometimes. Yet, still with the same result as soap operas in that the storylines can eventually make you loose I.Q. points.
Did you ever notice that? Life is either mind numbingly boring, or you have every type of disaster, back stabbing, conspiracy, and drama known to man and beast all happening at once. You get to the point where the phone rings and you find yourself screaming like a lunatic “WHAT!!!” or you simply turn up the crappy music you are driving the neighbours nuts with and ignore the phone completely. Yes the neighbours do deserve your little musical interlude, if they want to have a domestic at six in the morning you have the god given right to the age old theory called pay back.
It has amused me the types of random thoughts I have had recently. Such as teaching my parrot to actually say the word ‘squawk’. For some reason I find that an absolute noble and original task to attempt. We shall not contemplate this going straight to the top of the list of reasons why I should be committed to the local basket weaving academy against my own will if necessary.
Yet sadly, others do not tend to understand this next Zen type of thinking. Believe me, ‘Walking like an Egyptian’ through the local supermarket will guarantee people giving you a very clear berth, not to mention a quick exit at the check outs. Even crazy people get that look on their face that says, “Dam, you’re good.” Of course the trick to this is keeping a gracious and serene look on your face at all times.
Perhaps I should waddle off to the local Buddhist Temple and ask someone the question that always burns me up.
The age old question is:- If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to witness this, does it make a noise?
My answer/question is:- Who said the tree made a noise for our benefit in the first place?
Note to self. Get review done on Meds, ASAP.
5 comments:
I think teaching a parrot to actually say the word ‘squawk’ may be the best idea I've heard all week.
I concurrrrrrrr!
Polly wants to Squawk!
Yeah, Squawk...piece of random genius.
Wonders, have we ever expected anything but complete genius from the Domestic Daze???
And yet again, she delivers wonderfully.
Squawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..LMFAO
Thank you all, as for the genius tag, let's remember folks there is a very fine line between genius and insanity.
That's all I have to say about that.
Chocolate anyone?
Post a Comment